The Lice Place Franchises
The Lice Place is seeking qualified people who want to join our mission to provide families across the country a safe and effective solution to an age-old problem: head lice. Our lice removal franchise program – the only one in the country owned and operated by a registered nurse – is an incredible opportunity to bring our specialized lice removal technique, all-natural products and family-focused philosophy to more customers across the country.
Become part of our team and provide a much-needed solution to your community, while owning and growing your own business. You can do it all with the full support of our committed, dedicated franchise family!
Our current franchises include:
Texas: Austin, Dallas, TWL, Katy, Houston
Franchises of The Lice Place should:
- Believe in The Lice Place’s vision for the future
- Have a passion for helping people and families dealing with head lice
- Be an educator, have lots of patience, empathy and, of course, a really good sense of humor.
- Be committed and motivated to exceed the high standards of The Lice Place brand, culture and operations
- Be seeking a career path that provides not only financial rewards, but also incredible personal rewards.
- Be business minded; have management and/or health care experience.
- Be willing to work long hours and have the desire to build your business. This is not a Monday through Friday, 9 to 5 job. You will work late and on Saturdays!
To request a brochure and application, please email us at RN@theliceplace.com
Disclaimer: Information made available through this web site regarding ‘The Lice Place’ franchise opportunity is for general information only and is not intended to be a franchise offer. Offers are made only after delivery of an effective Franchise Disclosure Document in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. None of the communications made through this web site should be construed as an offer to sell any ‘The Lice Place’ franchises in, nor is any such communication directed to the residents of any jurisdiction requiring registration of the franchise before it is offered and sold in that jurisdiction. No ‘The Lice Place’ franchises will be sold to any resident of such jurisdiction until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Pre-Disclosure: Assuming you qualify as a ‘The Lice Place’ prospective franchisee, we may provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document in hard copy or electronic format. If the Franchise Disclosure Document is furnished electronically, it will be provided in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. You must use the Adobe Acrobat program in order to open and view this type of electronic file.